The Combs Family

The Combs Family

Monday, December 21, 2009

Misty Ezell George

It has been years since she and I spoke, and even then I never "really" knew her. Our lives just happen to parallel. However, her passing has been extremely difficult to handle and I did not have the privilege of knowing all those little things that made her the wonderful person that she was. I had enough interactions with her to know she was always kind, patient, easy going, and could get along and befriend anyone. I never saw her with her children but she had all the qualities of great mom, even then. So, I can not imagine what her family is going throught right now.

Misty has had an enormous influence on me recently. She is the reason I found this web site and she is the reason that I have begun to rethink my purpose here. I have cherished EVERYTHING my children have done recently, and I mean everything. I can not help but feel guilty, for greiving so much for her. I continue to pray for everyone who is still grieving, her family, husband, and mostly her children because they will never know how special their mother was.

No comments:

Post a Comment